Monday, March 28, 2011

Continuing Education

I am thinking about taking some continuing education courses at Lonestar College. I am looking at their hospitality program, marketing and sales program, and entrepreneurship program. I might even take a website building program.

Even though I don't think that a full fledged formal culinary school is right for me, I do want to at least take some cooking classes. I have found some at Central Market, Sur la Table, and at Whole Foods. I am sure that there are more out there, so I will continue to look for cooking classes around the Houston area.

Also, I was looking at books about starting a catering company. I was thinking about getting the Complete Idiot's Guide to Catering, but it turns out that no such book exists. So instead I found these books on Amazon.com.


Start & Run a Home-Based Food Business


I want to start work on my menu soon, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment