Monday, April 4, 2011

Exciting News!

I found a website that will check public records to see if your chosen business name is taken or not. Fortunately for me, Di Bonassini's Catering was available. Unfortunately, the website that I was using, is primarily for registering your business name and then filing paperwork to incorporate that business as full blown corporation. I don't think I want to set up a catering company with a board of directors. That sounds like a case of too many chefs in the kitchen. But, now that I know for sure that my chosen business name is available for use, I still need to find a way to register it as a DBA. Maybe, the state of Texas has a website I can go to.

I am also thinking about getting my wife over at Avante-Garde-Living to create a logo. Look at her blog and I think you will see she is up to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment